||01-16-2019 01:37 PM
Game Update Notes: 16 Jan 2019
- Most NPCs in The Burning Lands group content will inflict less melee damage.
- Lowered the damage dealt by the NPC spells Lava Ball, Breathe Fire, and Soul Burn.
- Corrected errors with a number of achievements in The Burning Lands content. See the Quests and Events section below for details.
- Fixed an issue with the Flowing Blue Ribbon collectible not spawning in Esianti.
- Charms will now display the correct luck for items when inspected.
- Fixed an issue where you could not open your last two bags if you had 40 slot bags in every slot and had each of them open.
- The Faction Window now allows you to sort entries by Reaction or Standing in addition to Faction Name.
- Spell and combat ability resist messages will now include the name of the target (if you are the caster) or the name of the caster (if you are the target). The name of the spell will now function as a link to the spell description.
- Ex: 'You resist the Skunk Spray spell!' is now 'You resist a large skunk's Skunk Spray!'
- Ex: 'Your target resisted the Fireball spell.' is now 'A large skunk resisted your Fireball!'
- Corrected an issue where pet damage wouldn't report at a large distance if you turned on other's hits.
- Specifying an optional filename for /outputfile now automatically appends '.txt' to the end of the filename if it is not already specified.
- Made the following adjustments to the Alternate Currency tab of the Inventory Window:
- Moved the 'maximum items in a stack' label and the 'Show currencies that you don't have' checkbox down so that they no longer overlap the currency list.
- Changed the Reclaim button to automatically reclaim the currency type on your cursor rather than requiring you to first select an entry in the currency list to reclaim to.
- Added a Reclaim All button that reclaims all currency items in your inventory.
- Adjusting the column widths of the currency list will now save per character.
- The speed of your target's name flash is no longer dependent on FPS settings. Added a slider in the Advanced Options window to adjust the flash speed.
ChangedSource and full patch notes.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 AM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.