||03-13-2019 12:19 PM
Game Update Notes: 13 Mar 2019
- Added tabs to chat windows. See the UI section for more details.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Gnomish Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Gnomish Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Added new emotes. See Miscellaneous for more information below.
- Updated the appearance of the Gloomingdeep Mines.
- This Saturday the 16th, keep an eye out for brand new progression servers and new content featuring: Gnome Memorial Mountain!
- Corrected an issue where DoT damage on players would display the victim's name instead of the caster's name.
- Improved the layout of the Marketplace window.
- Direct damage spells caused by a twincast now have a flag at the end of the damage message instead of a separate twincast message. Twincasts of melee abilities are now indicated as twinstrikes.
- Added the option to blink the active chat window when you begin typing.
- Added tabs for chat. All existing chat windows will be put into new tabbed chat windows and will appear where they were placed before.
Source and full patch notes.
- You can move tabs around in the existing windows, or send the tabs to other windows.
- When using tell windows, by default all of the tells will go into a single tell window in separate tabs instead of opening a new window for each tell.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.