EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   hybrids (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Ranger Ui!!! (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2921)

Suberian 10-14-2002 11:36 AM

New Ranger Ui!!!

ok guys,

This sucks we only have like 1 skin here for Ranger, Mav's is awesome I mean 4 thumbs up but, It doesn't have anything special to it, like a Recipe or Loc guide to, come on people

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Suberian
Ranger of the 20th Arrow
Bristlebane Server

tadashya 10-14-2002 11:57 AM

you can always mix and match :)

:nana:

aeluin 10-14-2002 02:00 PM

The one I'm working on now will have all the currently available features a ranger needs- the cool track window, the loc chart, the easily accessible inventory- and I'm also working on a way to pull the autoequip and destroy buttons out of the inventory (or possibly pull everything else out and leave those and pri and sec melee weapons as the only things in inventory, so you can have it up all the time) which would be great for foraging. It doesn't exactly have a ranger-y feel to it though- all blue with Celtic-type filigrees everywhere. But it wouldn't be hard to put a nature skin on it if somebody wanted to make all the tgas (I'm no kind of artist).

Cairenn 10-14-2002 02:06 PM

If you think that there is only one ranger UI here, then you haven't looked very hard.

And as far as it goes, I would view any of the UIs that are here more as all-hybrid-friendly than any one hybrid-class-specific.

Plus the ones that are posted in the download areas, plus the ones that are listed in various other forums here besides just the Class Discussion forum.

Not to mention all the ones that are posted over at the Ranger's Glade.

Kindiiano6923 01-19-2003 03:59 PM

OK I REALLY LIKE MAV'S UI, BUT IT TAKES UP TO MUCH ROOM AND I LIKE COOL EFFECTS, MAN US RANGERS HAVE IT HARD(

:NANA: :NANA: :NANA:

DRUID OF THE 41th SEASON
RANGER OF THE 11th SEASON

Dolby 01-19-2003 04:08 PM

LOL there are like 50 different UI's that work with any class. Just open your eyes guys ;)

Also lay off the caps... shheesshh

kasca 01-19-2003 06:55 PM

Jeesh lay off. Do as i do take what you like from each one. The back ground can be changed on almost all uis.That way you get what works for you. NOT what someone else thinks is best.
:nana: eat nanaers for breakfast

Elindel 01-24-2003 04:25 PM

I like mine personally ;( I wouldn't classify it as "ranger" but it certainly is designed to cater to me, and well, I'm a ranger.

nemnoch 01-27-2003 01:58 PM

aye, learn to do a little work with the UI's and come up with something that suits you.

I loved my UI but got really tired of backgrounds and stuff not matching other things, so over the course of the last two weeks, through trial and error, I learned what I needed to do to change background colours, add the things I wanted from other mods, what would and wouldn't work. All it takes is a littel patience and some free time. If I had a place to post my pics I would load up a screenshot.

Nem, who adds to his confusion daily