EQInterface Forums

EQInterface Forums (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archive (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   AYA UI 600 Beta Released. (http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4947)

Kanon 12-20-2002 04:18 PM

AYA UI 600 Beta Released.

Hi.

I made Beta Zip file and Released Now.

This is a Beta Version. I'll change xml and tgas.

with

Druid / Ranger / Cleric / Wizard / Bard Epic Pointers now.

Thank You :)

DL Link Here http://home.att.ne.jp/banana/aya/AYA_Version600.zip

dethnyte 12-20-2002 05:59 PM

I'm truely amazed... gonna' try this out tonight after I get home from work. I'll probably have about 3 billions questions for you after tinkering with it.

Thanks again Kanon!

DePimp 12-20-2002 06:10 PM

2 word's

love it

Yelara 12-20-2002 07:02 PM

Love it

Great work!!!

xabrian 12-20-2002 08:49 PM

Kanon,

I really enjoy several of the items you implement in your UI. However what I would like to do is use a couple of the features from your UIs. The problem I have is when I DL the UI from you and then try to remove the pieces I want it does not work. Could you help me out with how to do that?

Specifically I am interested in your Ball Gauge Player window from 3 and 4 versions. When I place the PW xml file into my UI folder the balls do not show up. How would I be able to do this?

Xabrian.

PS. Wish I knew how to do xml editing myself. Would like to create my own UIs :D

dethnyte 12-20-2002 09:24 PM

I was curious why Kanon didn't leave the mana and hp ball gauges on each side of the target bar. They looked REALLY nice there :)

Aedily 12-20-2002 10:11 PM

pointers

Could you possibly make the epic pointers stand alone so that others can use them in their own mods? I love them, they really look great. :D

:nana: :Eat them anytime!

Also, forgot to ask, could you include an optional background texture other than the one you have. It's hard to see chat sometimes. Just a solid color that matches would do great.

Still love the mod:D

Meiamour 12-20-2002 11:20 PM

I love this and have been waiting for you to link it so we could downlaod. I used it tonight. It is great just have one question. Is there anyway you can make it so we can adjust the fade/color level of the chat boxes?

When in a light room it is very hard to read stuff unless you go in completely change the colors of your chat. Just want it to get darker when I have my pointer on the box is all. And fade out when the pointer isn't on it. I have both set at 100%.

Thats it for me :)

You do great work and I do appreciate it :) Love the UI

dethnyte 12-20-2002 11:40 PM

Something that might help Meiamour (well does for me anyway) is viewport your screen so that the bottom text boxes don't cover up your viewable area. Then just set the background color to be black and it's a lot easier to see the colors that way.

Just an idea, hope that it works for you! :nana:

wildtiger 12-21-2002 01:27 AM

great ui downloaded it and works fine but could you make the statr numbers and lettering on mp3player and pet a little bigger so they can be seen?

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Yelara 12-21-2002 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wildtiger
great ui downloaded it and works fine but could you make the statr numbers and lettering on mp3player and pet a little bigger so they can be seen?

I dont think bigger is going to help - I think - and this is just about the only fault i have with the entire skin - the text needs to be a different color - something with more contrast. Also, nice as the cursive fonts are, simple block letters are easier on the eyes and easier to read

dethnyte 12-21-2002 02:57 AM

Okay, started using this tonight, definantly awesome!

Just a few things...

1. I like Xab, would like to have the ball gauges back, how do we add these instead? Or could you put the two gauges on either side of the target window like you posted in the origional picture?

2.Also, the invetory/pet window looks really off with the experience bars on the left and the pet buttons on the right. Is there anyway to maybe center the pet buttons and then put the experience bars below it? Okay, that might be dumb idea, but was a though :)

3. Is there anyway to get the regular arrow pointer back?

All that I can think of for the moment, I'm sure that I'll pester you some more later :)

Thanks Kanon.

moix5th 12-21-2002 03:41 AM

Have a big problem

Ok loaded ui with ini on bard works perfect. Love it! Then i say i like it so much to use with my druid go to load it works fine, try to load ini get booted EVERY time.

Plz Help!!!

Kanon 12-21-2002 04:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HI :)

Thanks for all replys. I think i need time heh.

moix :
umm... i need more information :(

deth :

1 : I can put ball gauges, but I'm remaking target window now.
I'll add a tick timer in target window, so i need more space..

2 : OK. I'll :) How about this file?

3 : if you can edit a xml file, Yes you can use default pointer.
Pointer Setting is now in EQ_AYA.xml. Open it and copy and paste
from default Animation XML's Cursor Setting.

Yelara and Wildtiger

Yeah, i think so :( I'll remake it too.

Aedily

Yes. very easy. but i want to make 600 first....

xabrian

copy old AYAplayer.tga. it is ball gauge animation file.

--------------------------------- Pet window with Pet Button

moix5th 12-21-2002 05:53 AM

LOL after trial and error i HAVE done it!!! I am the master! :D Thanks for thinking bout it :)