View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:29 AM   #104
justborn
A Gray Wolf

k, ty will work on this in between work and rebuilting the bottom end of car engine...bbs ooo btw from what u could tell was the animation part of things right

also let me see if i'm understanding you right. since my gauge is at 261, with 1 there is no need to make any of the b gauges (as to if the gauge was 260, then i would need the b gauges) also you say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
Next thin I see the math is all off, the first part of your A gauge is 39 long and then your next a part is 39 long...so they are the same length?

hal
I don't see what your talking about.(plz note i went back and colored all of the A parts but didn't change any code. I couldn't find the aboved mention statement) The math is right. I'm new to this but correct me if im wrong but i'm almost sure that you can not code with decimal numbers... therefore leaving me to round down/up (30% of 261 = 78.3 or 78) If i can code this with decimal numbers then SWEET...whole lot less hassel. but I understand that both parts A / B need to equal the size of the gauge (in this case 261)

but that leaves me this ? for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
the first thing I see is in your 100x you have the gauge 261 so that means 1 hit and that whole piece should disappear, is that your intentions? if so you wouldnt need a b gauge hal
If gauge b is not needed then each A gauge would be normal size...right? If this is so, it would seem like the easier way to go on coding the color change gauges...still trying to understand... I guess what is really confusing me is that there is so many diff ways to code this and i don't have a full understanding of coding in XML, everything that i've done has be trial and error with some learning

anyways thz for helping me

justborn yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away
justborn is offline   Reply With Quote