Thread: Help / Remake?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Help / Remake?

am wondering if anyone would be able to update this mod, i have very limited knowledge on how to make a UI (can change something but only moving the Posation of Stats & bags, only simple stuff) but this is just a hair out of my league. this Hotbutton still works only problem with it is that the HP is blocked off into 4 parts everytime i take a hit all 4 move at once instead of going from one part to the next (like it use to).

am wondering if anyone with more experience then i have can take a look at this HotButton Mix and see if they can fix the HP/mana / Endurance part of it my Wife and i would really appreciated it greatly seeing how it is a huge annoyance to have to have an extra HP window open just to see what our HP / Mana / Endurance is.

am not worried about updating the rest of the UI to be able to use the leader AA's would continue doing it the way we have been but if anyone is feeling that they can either Duplicate this Hotbutton with the updated features i would be willing to give a reward to the person(s) who are willing to take this task on.

Download link

Edit: if u feel u can remake the hotbutton's please feel free to Contact me through PM's and well work something out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000025.jpg (33.6 KB, 49 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Egras_Hotbutton Only.zip (46.5 KB, 9 views)
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote