Thread: Help / Remake?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 AM   #2
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

ok well hehe since i have posted i was messing around with the UI (after downloading several XML programs and finding one that fit my way of thinking) was finally able to crack a small part of Egras's coding seems any little thing that is done that is not right will crash the UI bottom line.. but on the bright side.. if u use to use this UI and are a PURE melee i fixed it sadly tho being a Hybird its still not working good for me.

hard part that i see comming up is either removing the Endurance or Adding in the mana bar sadly tho i havent been able to figure out how to replace the Endurance bar with the mana bar (even tho i wouldnt mind having both)

seems atm the Label and EQtypes is what is giving me the hard time. i looked through some old post's and picked up the one that gives all the label's and what not but i think that is what is giving me the hard time.

at the moment am looking at Label's like

HB_Player_FatigueLabel

Screen ID=FatigueLabel

but when i try and change it to playermana or player_mana it crashes the game completely

am not seeing anything of that nature any where on that on the page or getting any results that work with this UI.. but am just going to file it under he coded it differently then what i was expecting.

hehe am hoping someone might be able to help me out with adding in the mana part when i get there. atm, a fustrated and just going to take a little break from it.. on the bright side least i have the HP working ..
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote