Thread: Help / Remake?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default had an after thought after i posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
look at your error file probably crashing because you have player mana also in another window?

Hal

u where absolutely 100% correct is exactly what is going on. bad part tho is i was able to disable the mana part of the Player window to where it would not show up. but it wouldn't show up on the Hotbutton bar so is it possable that unless i add the elements to the player window for the mana bar it wont work on it? or is it a player window only type function?

anyone happen to know if i could turn one of the 4 HP bars into a mana bar so that i could add that part in if so what would i need to do to it to get it to become a mana bar

Edit:After thought
one of the extra Player HP bar's code
Code:
<Gauge item="HotButtonWnd_Player_HP_B"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>89</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>1</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>8</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> <Alpha>255</Alpha> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground_Large</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill_Large</Fill> <Lines>A_GaugeLines_Large</Lines> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill_Large</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft_Large</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight_Large</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <TextOffsetY>25</TextOffsetY> </Gauge>
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote