View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #222
SmileyFAAce_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames_Entrelace
SmileyFAAce_ I love you all over again, and its only been a few days /tease. You mentioned you may have fixed it, or that at least you made changes. May I ask where I can get a copy of the one you changed up a bit? I would greatly appreciate it!

Chat window issue: I personally don't like the fact of using one chat window to only chat in. This is why it has taking me so long to post my fix to make it load with no xlm errors.. ''but buggy'' . I am tryin to resolve the chat window issue..

*Chat Window issue resolved. I found one from a great one to include.
( From Sylphan ), It was VERY hard to find/decision.
If you wish not to have the one I encluded, install the one that orig came with it from a fresh download from Myxiplx links.

Buff Window issue:

* Added a downloaded left page buffwindow
( from a UI from Savok )
and right page Short Buff window
( from Virtblue UI ).

Potion Belt Window issue:

* Solved, I rebuilt a new one with the same size.
(From SmileyFAAce_)

Selector Window issue: Missing 2 icons.
(From SmileyFAAce )

*Solved, I rebuilt a new one with the same size.

Group Window no pet.

*I'm going to leave that one alone for now.

Target Window issue.

*Added the ' fix above ' Target Window. Old one added into the Bug Folder .I'm going to sugest you either keep the one in it or remove and use Default. Default isn't that bad. I have not hunted with this UI, so I do not know how these different color indicators work.. ( if they still do ). Buff icons only show the first ' row '.

Pet Window missing new code.

* Redid Default Pet Window to display like the Chat Windows. Old ' neat icon ' one is in the Bug Folder.

More discription in the link. I'm tired, I'm going to bed.

Waiting for it to up load and pass filter :P ( passed here it is ).

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5905

SmileyFAAce_