View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #930
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by kithkin
when Lodi decides to do something he'll get a donation, otherwise the only thing he's earned is a "thanks for your work in the past"

Please disregard my post last week in the other thread saying I was going to update the UI for the latest round of patches. I changed my mind. It's not worth my time. I've got better things to do than waste my time for this kind of crap. I'm done.

Thanks to everyone in the EQ community for your kind words about my UI over the years. Thanks to the handful of people that donated - in no way did the donations cover the hundreds and hundreds of hours I spent designing/tweaking/updating the UI, but they were appreciated, and gave me motivation to keep making updates to the UI as recent as 9 months ago, even though I stopped playing EQ 5 years ago.

Since the last few patches only required minor updates to EQUI_Animations.xml (that were posted by other people) I figured that was good enough, until major fixes were required. I guess I was wrong.

If someone else decides to continuing updating my UI (under my name or their own) on a more timely basis, I'm fine with that.

Thanks and Farewell.

Lodi Dodi
lodidodi is offline   Reply With Quote