Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 21 September 2022
- Your current target should now be highlighted with an outline of their consider color in the Extended Target Window.
- Updated the default location for hotbars 1-4 and updated bars 3-4 to show by default.
- Fixed an issue that would add a duplicate item when using Link All from the Advanced Loot Window.
- Updated the Bazaar and Merchant windows to include commas in the price of items.
- Clicking on the Extended Target Window but not on a target should keep your current target and no longer target yourself.
- Updated the Combat Skills Window to save the sorted column.
- Right-clicking a combat ability hotkey will now open up the Combat Skills window and select that combat ability.
- Alphabetized the list of commands when using /help.
- Updated the Claim window to better indicate if a feature is unavailable to claim.
- Fixed a problem with the Chat Options button on the Login Server's chat window being inaccessible.
- Added tooltip information explaining what the aggro numbers in Group and the Extended Target windows mean.
- Added the ability to output a filtered (Complete, Open, and/or Locked) list of your achievements using either a new button in the achievements window or the slash command: /outputfile achievements.
- Changed -
Source and full patch notes.
Remember...it is only a GAME