View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 11:54 AM   #44
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Xitix
The clock and bar timers don't work together because too many object names are the same between them. Some of the duplicates that give errors are: FT_TimerTabBorder, FT_TimerPageBorder, TimerPage0 at which point I stopped trying manual edits. The result is "[Mon Sep 30 08:07:20 2002] [Line:673 Source:UIFiles\custom\EQUI_HelpWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item TimerPage0" and then "[Mon Sep 30 08:07:20 2002] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead."

Latest News: Ok to get them to work together open whatever XML file your bar timers are in and do a global replace on Timer with BarTimer. Then rename Timers.tga to BarTimers.tga.

Clock & Bar timers both on screen (different windows) rocks. I can time all my mez'es by watching the tick clock while I use bar timers for buffs (KEI/VoG/GRM) and a few bar timers of 20 min each to roughly track respawn. Great work on the bar timers!

Oh yeah, I forgot that some of the stuff got renamed after I finished doing my testing (which used temp names). And yes, some of those items names are duplicated, which would cause errors. I'll update the XML generator tonight to allow the timers to work together. Thanks for the reminder.