View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 12:00 PM   #45
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: I love this but...

Quote:
Originally posted by bumbleroot
I've downloaded the XML file into my UI folder as well as the graphics for it. I've tried downloading it as a bug and a pet window. Everytime I do this my UI decides to default to my EQ default window. Is there something wrong with the file? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

This is a similar problem to the one described above, that occurs when you try to use the slider timer and the dial/digital timer together. However, in this case you are using two sets of slider timers together, so the code generated will be the same for both.

To get this to work, you will have to remove (or rename) the shared named items from ONE of the slider timers, and rename other duplicated items.

I will modify the XML generator for those who want to generate more than one set of slider timers, in different windows. This will automatically generate a different name for everything in the window, and will also resolve the problem in the previous post. The names generated will be based on the name of the window being used, which will ensure uniqueness among the items.

Look for the updates tonight - I'll post again when they are available.