View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 06:38 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Adding AA exp count to inventory?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cantatus
Started moving around stuff in my inventory window to get it to how I like it. When I was finished, I had a large blank space which I decided would be perfect for adding the amount of AA pts I have currently plus the percent increaser/decreaser.

However, I get a duplicate error everytime I try to run it and unfortuantely I'm not xml literate enough to know how to make it work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The part I have underlined is your answer. EQ doesn't like it when you have the same thing in two places. The solution is to give the new one a different "screen identity".

Where you've added it, change the name from "AA_blah" to "AA_blah_Inv" (as an example). Remember to do that in *all* the spots where it refers to "AA_blah" in your inventory mod (the main section and down in the pieces section also).

By adding the "_Inv" (whatever you choose to use there), you've given the new pieces a new identity, so EQ will be happy.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote