View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 01:35 AM   #70
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, I went back this evening and looked over my files for this UI mod to see if and how I could update it. and let me say this...

Man! What a hack job!

It's amazing how much better you can do with something when you come back to it later. I did some cleanup and a little dusting off. And after taking some ideas and other people's works into consideration... > this < is what I came up with.

Ofcourse, now that I look at that pic I remember that I forgot to add the tabs to the Hotbutton window for right-clickable items. Doh! I'll get it in the next batch of updates.

I know Rolleo was going to put out his own modified version of this, since he's been doing alot of work on it. And if that's still the case, more power to him. I just felt a twinge of responsibility to put something out that was a tad better than my previous hack job.

I don't have the files ready for upload yet. But hopefully tomorrow I'll have them up on my site and available for download.

Oh, and no those aren't just transparent windows you see in the pic. I actually took the time to simulate a grass/leaf texture which just happens to kinda match EQ's grass texture.

-Cormanth