View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 02:16 AM   #4
comtesse
A Ghoul

Default 1024x728

i ended up working on it to fit, this onto the smaller res screen and what i did was drop the pet menu and actions menu from the screen, i never keep them on any how as i dont play a caster, and put them back to the default windows, for the most part this all went in effect with the exception of the buff window wich didnt show,

heres what i did, after downloading the and extracting into the file quarts dir i made a copy of the default skin and called it quarts2

then copied the small buff window the streamlined spell book and small tracking window for non rangers, then i went in to the quarts directory and copied all the graphic files into the quarts directory, after this i went into eq and changed the skin to verify that it was all working

after this worked i copied the xml files 1 by one skiping the buff, tracking, spell book, pet info and actions files, verifying that it worked after each file was copied,

once i did this i went in and moved the windows to thier locations by hand and set the fade/normal levels to 100% and locked the windows in, then i set viewport 0 1024 491
and presto it all fits in fine

hope this information helps
comtesse is offline   Reply With Quote