View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 02:06 AM   #89
Tilras
A Gray Wolf

Server: Morel-Thule
Send a message via ICQ to Tilras Send a message via AIM to Tilras Send a message via Yahoo to Tilras

I used to have one myself. After the patch it no longer loads. I've tried just about everything I can think of short of formating my computer and putting everything back on it(yes I know that has nothing to do with it. hint the sarcasm of it).
---
I liked the UI I made very very much for my Monk. The hotkey/iventory was VERY! usefull for me as I'm always switching weapons around to match with what is going on in my group(from 2HBlunt to two high damage low delay H2H or 1HBlunt's for when something agro's and healer is oom). I've been looking all night for something I could use as a substitue untill something is figured out, but I've had no luck finding anything like the one you guys had on the builder. I refuse to use default becaseu... Well because it sucks.
=o( Guess I won't be playing my Monk untill I, or someone else, figures this out.
---
And yes. It's installed properly... I'm typeing in the correct folder. I've spent 3hours trying to get my old UI I got from the builder to work again but to no avail. So please don't responed to my post saying 'did you type in the correct folder /loadskin blah blah' 'is it in your uifiles dirrectory'
I don't wanna sound rude right there honestly, cause I know you guys are really trying to help the people that can't get theirs to work right. But yes it is in the right spot, right folder, ect ect ect ect ect ect. I dunno why it doesn't want to work anymore. So is that two of us people that can't get our UI from the builder to work? =o( Our comps must be gimp.