View Single Post
Old 10-17-2002, 08:27 AM   #16
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Just want to let everyone know (especially those using my 'screen-wrapped' UI), that my UI has survived yet another patch without any major issues. There are a few minor cosmetic problems which are listed below.

- Backgrounds may not appear the same as before (green texture will be replaced with old stone texture). This is due to changes in the EQUI_Animations.xml (Animations) file. ** No longer an issue in the latest version

- Spell gems may appear to be a bit off in size and placement. This is also due to changes in the Animations file. ** No longer an issue in the latest version

There may be a few other minor cosmetic flaws that I have not yet noticed, but for the most part, my UI has once again avoided the patch assassin.

** Note: If you are using my modified compass, your UI may not load due to a duplication in 'UiD2Animations'. This has been addressed and a new version is available which prevents this from occurring in the future.

For updates to my UI and mods, please visit my website. If you wish to download the files directly, choose one of the links below.

download Canopy UI in Zip format or
download Canopy UI in Rar format

download Compass mod in Zip format ** Compass mod included in Canopy UI

-Cormanth
Cormanth is offline   Reply With Quote