View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 07:24 AM   #4
Zephaus
A Gray Wolf

Default Re: They Broke the UI.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Jodeko
Ok I log in after the patch, all happy about playing and getting all me UI's all loaded.

My jaw hit the ground........I log on my mage who it is to be noted worked fine last night before the patch...and now nothing, the custom UI won't load.....

Any ideas?

My UI load's fine, in that all the objects are as they should be, but the background textures on trader, inventory, group, hot buttons, etc., have been changed from the druid green to the default grey. The chat windows all still have the druid leafy background, and the windows selector buttons are still green, ut most else has returned to default colors. I guess we need to probe the list of new files added (in another thread on the page today) and see what's happened...

1. The bazaar search window is now resizable. I would look for some changes to the bazaar files, and maybe some graphics in the "windowpieces_0x" files. That may explain why colors aren't coming up correctly.

2. The new chat windows can be renamed. That may be causing problems as well.

3. Animations File - A major problem lies in the new animation file. Any old UI mods you used with an animation file has to be update. Otherwise, /bazaar causes you to crash...

Zep
Zephaus is offline   Reply With Quote