View Single Post
Old 10-21-2002, 07:38 PM   #10
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Very nice work. Can't wait until you finish it. I have a couple suggestions though.

-The actions window looks a little wierd. Are the pages switch around or something? I thought the tab on the far left was the one with who,invite,disband, camp, sit, and walk/run. I rely on the action window a lot, so I'd rather have it like the old style actions window was.

-I love the way the group gauges are set up in your latest picture.

-Player window. I think it looks a bit too awkward where the percentages are, and how it spaces the bars out. I'd take the percentages and put them at the top of the window, red text for hp, blue text for mana, that way the bars are spaced out right. Doesn't really matter either way, since I can edit it using SidlWidl when ya release it.

-Not sure what you're trying to do below the player window there. Put level, class, diety, hp, ac, and atk there? I'm guessing thats the target bar just below it right?

-As to the 'What here?' comment, maybe leave that area blank so people could put in some of Arista's timers? Just an idea

-Maybe add a pet hp percentage next to your hp and mana percentage? Would make it pretty easy. As you can see in the picture I've attached I've played around with some things. Not exactly as good as your but hey, just check it out and maybe use some ideas? Also, there should be a pet hp bar under the player hp bar right? So you don't really need the pet hp bar in the pet window.

-Combine the level,class,diety, etc window with the stat window?Take a look at my edits to your picture I attached.

-I'm not sure what would fill that little spot just above the target bar. Maybe one timer or something?

Well that's about it for ideas. I cannot wait until you release this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg classic_beta3.jpg (119.7 KB, 211 views)