View Single Post
Old 10-25-2002, 09:53 AM   #42
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Silver (chopped and edited by me)
One thing that does irk me is when I intentionally price something a little lower - a 50pp ring for about 35pp or something - only to see it being re-sold for 50pp by the person who bought it from me.

Without a doubt... that is rather irksome indeed. I have had that happened to me so far twice. I just started my trader and this green clad gnome comes up and buys three items of mine, so I decided to do a check on the individual (which I normally do when people talk to me.. Always like to 'consider' and '/who' the people I'm talking to). Only to find that the individual has taken up residence as a trader.. So I have my friend check him out and Lo and Behold he's selling the same product for 30p higher... The nerve...

Quote:
Anyhow... the biggest problem is - it's people behind the pixels, which means all these things will never change. lol

~Lady Silver

This could not have been said any better! Oopah!

Zantaklawz

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote