View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 09:56 PM   #35
eriadoc
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default FIXED!

OK, I fixed the problem I was having. Evidently, the new patch has modified the Raid Window to look for another label, that is not specified in Icey Blue's Raid Window. I could have modified the code to include the new label, but I just copied the EQUI_RaidWindow.xml from the default. Works fine. I also had to copy the dragitem_23/24/25.tga files over to the Icey Blue directory. There is still an error appearing in the UIError.txt file, because the Inventory Window is not finding the child "ClassAnim", which is the class animation (for wizards, the hand with the fire spouting out from it). Personally, I don't miss it, and this is not a critical error, so I didn't worry about it.

My modified version of this UI has a vertical spellbar, INT instead of WIS, and current/max weight showing in the player window. I also use the old color scheme (Aug 02). So 99% Leo, 1% me, hehe. I am not sure how to post it out here for people to view or obtain, so I guess post instructions for me to do so, or just email me. Good luck with this UI; it's great!