View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 02:26 AM   #1
Sylviania
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Rallos Zek
Send a message via AIM to Sylviania Send a message via Yahoo to Sylviania
Question Ranger's best UI ?

Hello all !

I am glad to see the "hybrid" part of this class specific forum open (and i hope it is because the post I did to say it was missing ).

Now, what do you think would be the best UI for rangers ?

IMO, the "UI for rangers" on website is just not what I am waiting for.

I found right now :
- buff window : i love the windows with small icons, and the name on the right, with blue or red background color for positive or negative effect.

- Player window : as a pvp server player, i would probably use the windows with all your stats (hp bar & number, ac , atk , mana bar and percentage, stats, resists...).

After those 2, i have no real idea for the others windows ... I like the spell window unmodified with a bit smaller gems, but we can sure do better ; I still haven't seen really interesting book mod ; I think there can be better group window than just old one with percentages, same for target window ( well , one nice thing on both of them would be pet health with just jauge , no percent, because i hate this "0%" showing when there is nothing to show ).

I still wanna see a nice new track window ( i wonder how would be a big window with multi-lists, by con color )

For the other windows, i have no idea.

Feel free to post ur ideas , url of what u think is an interesting UI( url of pics would be nice too).

Sylviania Delaforet
Ranger of Tunare, The Mother Of All
Seekers of Divinity Guild
Rallos Zek Server
Rallos Zek Server
Sylviania is offline   Reply With Quote