View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 01:19 PM   #57
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Viken
I read the entire thread again and found where it was answered. I see it once, however, not five times.

Viken - When I get the chance, I will put your question in the FAQ on the site. Your question - and variations of it - are among the most often asked questions on the timer. Casanunda's quote of "5 times" may have been a bit of exaggeration for this particular thread, but for anyone who has been following the timer threads (linked to the first post) as well as various other threads in the request forum, this issue has certainly come up a lot more than five times in the past (I regularly get email about it as well).

As far as the answer goes, it certainly would be nice to reset animations any time, and individually, but unfortunately that isn't the case, and most likely won't be possible any time in the near future. It certainly does limit the usability of the timer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oathtender
Is it possible to set up timers on seperate 'pages', such as the ways hot keys are now set up, so you can flip between timers with the stroke of a couple of keys (alt + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). I'd find that very useful, but not sure of the viability of it.

It is possible to put timers on different tabs in a window, and you'll be able to switch between sets of timers by clicking on the tab. However, there won't be a way to assign keystrokes to switch between tabs, as the ones that you mentioned are specially configured just for the hotkey tabs.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote