View Single Post
Old 11-16-2002, 10:22 AM   #2
Casanunda
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Casanunda

Wow...this looks so good at that resolution. My cleric might even use it. I've got a pretty beefy rig so i wouldn't use anything less than 1600x1200, so you can imagine how pleased I am. Thank you! I can't wait for the other versions

My only complaint, and i've had this with all versions--The target bar, while easily visible is...well, kind of ugly. It should at least be more of a red colour, because after years of our health bars being red it's just a natural association. I suppose we could easily replace it, but I haven't tried it yet.

Also, the top of the main and secondary chat windows (the center and left ones) seems to be cut off up top, which doesn't look as nice as it could, and the compass just looks kind of out of place, with lots of wasted space beside it--you should try placing the window selector icons in that space above the main chat, and moving the compass elsewhere, perhaps in the corner space where the "shelf" of leaves goes down on the left. I personally think that the compass here is kind of ugly compared to the rest of the ui, and there are plenty of other "location indicator" compasses that would look nicer...including one I modified from one of remelio's, which you can see a screenshot of here (i originally modified it to be the same width as the target, group and action windows) which works just as well.

But these are just suggestions, I really like what you've done. Great work, thank you, I look forward to their release!
Fennin Ro"The Forgotten Server"
Go Kicky Fast Okay!