Thread: Under-Line ack!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2002, 07:27 PM   #2
Kaenil Darkwolf
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: Tholuxe Paells
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

It takes about 2 seconds to put that line in there. Attach your player window and I'll do it for you. If not I'll show you how to do it. Open the player window file in your xml editor. Look for this -

Code:
<Gauge item = "Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <!--<Font>3</Font>--> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>108</CX> <CY>41</CY> </Size> <TextOffsetX>8</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>33</GaugeOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> <LinesFill>A_GaugeLinesFill</LinesFill> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Change <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> to <DrawLinesFill>true</DrawLinesFill> and it should work. Just go around doing that to whatever gauge you want.

Just look for the <Gauge item = "Whatever_Gauge_You're_Looking_For"> and thats the gauge.

One more thing.

Code:
<FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>220</R> <G>220</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint>

<FillTint> changes the background color of the gauge(aka - The orange in the exp bar) and the <LinesFillTint> changes the line color(aka - the blue in the exp bar).

BTW, this is probably a dumb question, but what does this mean?

Quote:
Druid of the 6th ring of the 3rd circle

Hehe I get confused when people start talking about what 'circle' or 'song' or whatever they are. Personally I call them levels.
They have taken the bridge and the second hall.. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming......
Kaenil Darkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote