View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 12:20 AM   #1
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz
Talking A little humor to tide you over...

Saaaaaay... How about a little joke to make this season a wee bit.... hmmm jollier?? Hmmmm??

A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he notices little girl next door in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look.

That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," the girl says.

The fire fighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles. "Little partner, " the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl says, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

WOOT

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote