View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 01:18 AM   #13
Elpiper
A Hill Giant

Server: Torvonnilous

Same here for the Alt-M window, it's stuck too low in the bottom-left corner. Will try changing the position physically in the .INI file and see if that allows me to move it afterwards.

I also noticed that the inventory was MUCH too large - basically I get everything in the upper-left part of what I assume is a much larger original Inventory window.

I managed to switch your icons for t.king's icons without a problem, and on the whole I have to say I love this mod.

*edit* I should also note that the MP3 window did not work for me, as some buttons overlapped and it overall looked "scrunched up", but no biggie.

I also managed to move the Actions Window by doing the following:

- open the EQUI_ActionsWindow.xml file in a text editor
- in the last paragraph, change the entry for <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> to
<Style_Titlebar>true</Style_Titlebar>.

This creates a titlebar by which I was able to move and position the menu where I wanted it. Then I re-edited the file to remove the titlebar. I made it appear over my group window, as I rarely use it (see attached image).

The size of the Actions window is also set at 119x313, which makes it rather tall for no reason. I changed that to 119x190 by changing the

<Size>
<CX>119</CX>
<CY>313</CY>
</Size>

in the last paragraph to

<Size>
<CX>119</CX>
<CY>190</CY>
</Size>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg actions.jpg (48.9 KB, 57 views)