View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 03:02 PM   #2
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

Quote:
(Me): Then I expect a call tomorrow concerning this, this is false advertisment and subject to fines. My number is XXX.XXX.XXXX I can be reached 24hrs a day. I will expect a call tomorrow
CSR Chris J.: Like I said, you can cancel the order
(Me): That is not my problem, it is Sony's. False advertisment is a serious thing. They need to fix this. I will be expecting a call tomorrow

Uhh mistakes happen in large co.
I'm sure some one in the co. made a deal with a few vendors and havent talked to there boss or somthing. It would take way more effort to plan this for the purpose of screwing people over. Its the mistakes that a large co. makes with communication problems. You too will understand this if you worked for a large company. I worked for Bestbuy while I was going to college and you should see the mistakes they made.

I really hate it when people throw around the false advertise word becuase there is nothing you can do about it other then report them. You can not personaly sue them. Heck I dont even think its false advertiseing. Do the laws of false advertisement apply on the internet? I havent looked at them but I really doubt they do. However you are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine.

Also when you signed up for the download version it said you could cancel your order at any time up until the release date. What else do you want them to do? They can refund your money.

I dont normaly side with the large co. but this time they seem in the right here.

Just take a deep breath and calm down and play some EQ
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote