View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 05:55 PM   #9
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by haijak
Were I on the other side of your call i would have explained to you how EB online had a preoradable version of the everdelayed game Unreal on their site for more than 2 Years!

They even included an available date that the title would be shipped that was constantly changing when the Official date from Epic was "when it was finished". Epic sent out an official Notice as to EB's confusion

Also i do a lot of graphic work and took close look a look at their picture of the box. Im no professional Graphics guru but i think it's a fake. <loybigbox.jpg >

The Rating and SOE Logos are square. If they were printed on the actual box they wouldn't be, they would follow the taper at the bottom of the box. But they don't

Hijak is correct.. that box is nothing more than a Mock-Up that EB made,

EB is counting on SOE to release a disc and are trying to pull in the early sales..

Hammerfel who is the director of web presence at SOE has told Us all directly this is a DOWNLOAD ONLY.. Its not a full size expansion, it only had a few zones, but a lot of features people want, and have been asking for.. Sooo before you sue SOE, why dont you go after EB, cuz I guarantee you that if there WAS going to be a disk availble... SOE would have it for presale LONG before EB did...

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote