View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 03:19 AM   #124
LyenodeKat
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to LyenodeKat Send a message via AIM to LyenodeKat Send a message via Yahoo to LyenodeKat
Default Oguler's UI

First - THIS ROCKS! Thanks for all the work you put into this.

I'm sorry you're not still playing! But I took your advice and I hacked around on the XML, and it isn't all that bad! I was wondering why there were XML errors when I opened it up, and I got them fixed then I broke it to where it wouldn't even load! Then I got it working, NO ERRORS!

I came here to register and post and saw this forum:
http://eqgui.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36
and that info on the patch update, well it's what I just hacked my way and was about to post!! LOL!!

The only thing is I FIXED windows 4.tga!!! So I have the UI, WITH songs window, songs button on the selector AND the song icon in there AND the UI compass graphic!

I'm about to hack my way through updating the Songs window to be like the effects window. I have two problems:

I don't know where song icons are. Are they in the spell icons, so i can just adjust the XML to match the effects, and not worry about the graphics? Can I use the default icons for now? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I don't have a bard to test this to make sure it works. So if I get something, I won't know if it's functional.

So follow the instructions in the patch forum and your UI will work to a "T"

Lyeno Thunderkat