View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 03:11 PM   #1
Rebaidah
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default SidlWidl Question

I have been using this to modify existing mods. I am clueless how to make one from scratch. So far I've managed to do a number of things with it, learning a little as I go. One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to ADD items to and existing mod. I found out how to remove items, by going to the "Collections" screen on the base window of the mod. There is a button for ADD and REMOVE items from the mod. But whenever I choose ADD it says I need a visual editor. I take it there is no visual editor in SIDWIDL? So what is it that I need to add pieces to a mod? For example, I have a player window with HP, Mana, Stam guages on it, but I'd like to add a pet and breath gauge. I have tried to take existing mods with 5 or more guages and modify it to what I need, but I'm no expert and so far I haven't gotten it. I had one that was almost perfect and i went in and changed a text color and then all of a sudden it wouldn't work again after, switched to a back up of it I had and it didn't work. Short of restarting the thing, I think it's hosed... heh. But there has just been a number of mods I have fiddled with, and if I only knew how to add a piece... I think I could do alot more and faster than taking existing ones and completely rearranging them.
Rebaidah is offline   Reply With Quote