View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 10:31 PM   #3
Sabani-Brell
A Hill Giant

NOOO dont do that lol cause then all this work i did would be for nothing lol ..actually to be honest i dont think verant supports Spawn timing and they proly wouldnt be real keen on an in game timer, this wasnt super hard to do once i got the TGAs Laid out right cause for each ten minutes i just cut and paste the same Locations, making every one of my TGAs the Exact same lay out helped alot, only had to code for 10 minutes then cut and paste changing the tga call in each 10 min set...i used a seperate text file to do this and used replace command to change digits1.tga to digits2.tg, and so on to paste the next 10 minute set, i hope everyone gets as much pleasure from this as i do, when i satrted it i meant to do just a 5 minute timer to test my theory, but once i realized how easy it was to make it 60 mins i kept going with it

i wont be making a longer running timer cause this is just getting too large, 60 mins should be enuf for anyone, if you need to time 90 mins just let it run 60 and then 30 again