View Single Post
Old 04-21-2003, 05:43 PM   #121
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool Ok...

OK, here we go.

Download the skin Razors or Slayer, which ever you prefer. (Slayer is designed for a pet class, only real diffrece is the pet bar and spell book)

1. Unzip the files into a folder named "RE"

2. go to "My Computer" and double click. then "C" then "Program Files" then you should either have an "Everquest" folder OR a "Sony" folder and in it you will have a "Everquest Trilogy" folder. Once here you will find a "uifiles" FOLDER and inside it you should find a "Default" Folder. DONT OPEN THE DEFAULT FOLDER this is just for refrence.

3. Now copy the RE folder (with all of the files in it) NEXT to the Default folder.

4. Run the config.bat file from the "RE" folder and copy the UI_Charactername_server#.ini into your "Everquest" folder OR "Everquest Trilogy" folder (which ever you have) and make sure you rename it to the first name of your character your going to use it with and the correct server number that you play that character on.

5. Load EQ

6. IF you load and the skin is still not active, then type "/load" and choose the "RE" selection and click the load button.

This should do it, if not, please let me know and we will work further to try and get you up and running.

Thanks for choosing my skins,

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote