View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 11:39 AM   #6
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42
Default P.O. Box

P.O. Box at this point seems like a bad idea in my opinion.

You are saying they should add to their monthly expenses when they can't even get donations to meet their current expensis.

Paypal is the best method to use. You do not need a credit card to use. In fact they prefer you to not use credit cards, and to use direct debit.

When I use paypal I use one of my checking accounts, and use the debit card for the same account as my backup source.

You can even deposite money into your paypal account, and it will earn interest.

Please go to their site and read about it before you knock it.

I might sound like an advertisement here, but I have used paypal for years now

I'm sure you will be able to come up with more excuses, but I'm done ranting about this.

Kudane,
There may be a free way around the P.O. Box thing though. You may be able to have donations delivered to you through general delivery. This will deliver the mail to the post office, but you would get no notice, and would only have a few day to pick it up before it is returned to sender. Check with your post office to see if this is applicable in your area.
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote