View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 02:39 PM   #7
Dreamlife
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I tried it at your resolution and it worked fine.

It really is that simple Eloora.

Copy the files in the EQPDA folder. Choose pet window right or bottom. Choose mele or caster. Copy the INI to your EQ folder, rename it to your char name your server number, enter the game and /loadskin EQPDA 1.

Again it should work at any resolution. The only thing i can think of is up untill today I had never run the INI i sent you at your resolution so it had no settings for that resolution (aka default) which is what happened to you. The PDA doesnt have that many pieces to puzzle together. Compass, Hot Button, Group, Pet window and possibly cast spell. They are locked by the INI but are all movable and lock / unlockable.

Something else to note. Once you do /loadskin EQPDA 1 when there were no settings for your res then default would be used. Well now the INI has settings for your resolution but sadly they are default locations for all the pieces. The INI is now "corrupted" until you move the windows and relock them in place in turn updating the INI with good locations for your resolution and screen placement.

If you were to move the PDA to somewhere else on your screen like many people do you would need to unlock all the windows and move them as if they had no settings at all.

I'm sorry youre not having a good time with my PDA I thought I had made it very easy to install. I guess I have some more work to do on the install front.

Has anyone else had Eloora's issues with the PDA install?
Dreamlife is offline   Reply With Quote