View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 10:56 AM   #53
Gricksym
A Gray Wolf

Err...I just downloaded this UI, installed it and adjusted it to my liking, then went to try it out...and found out none of my hotkeys or any "/" type commands would work. 7 is my hotkey for my Incoming message so I pulled a mob to my group and was spamming 7 but nothing would show up on my screen. I thought maybe I was lagging but as I tried out my other hotkeys, they didn't work either. wtf!

So I thought relogging would fix that - but I couldn't freakin /camp out either. And the button for Camp wouldn't work either! The only way I could get out of EQ was to /q. Oh yeah, and I couldn't communicate with ANYONE, not through tells, say, gu, or any of that. I logged back in and found out that I could use my hotkeys again, yay, then I pulled again, and they stopped working...again. It seems everytime I get hit or something, it disables all my hotkeys and commands. I don't get it...

Oh yeah, and my guild manager is broken with this too or something. I loaded it up to see who was on but it was blank...then one of my guildmates zoned and he popped up on my manager. It seems the only way I could get guildmates on that list is if they zone. Also, whenever I tried to sort out my list, it'd clear itself until someone zoned, then they'd be re-added.

I've never had any of these problems with any other UIs...does anyone know what's going on?
Gricksym is offline   Reply With Quote