View Single Post
Old 06-29-2003, 01:16 AM   #141
aroidan
A Treant

Unhappy problems with UI /cry

Hiya Daggun,

thanks again for Razor UI. Still loving it. However I seem to be having a problem atm. Not at all good with this stuff so will try to clarify as much as possible. I left for vacation on June 8th. I returned June 16th. Before that I had no problems with UI. UI version did not have charm slot etc but no biggie. Kept an eye out for new version and just loaded your latest about 2 days ago. Deleted old version.

My setup is that I have 1 folder for every character in the UI Files even though they all pretty much use RE UI. For some reason now however, my main, Aroidan, cannot use your UI. I have installed and reinstalled following you directions, ( and I have done it before plenty of times with NP). I click load Aroidan1 to load RE UI in game and I get default still after game freeze. ATM the only way for me to use your UI is load an alt's version of RE UI in-game. I have even copied and pasted that version into my Aroidan1 file in UI folder and tried reinstalling it. I have copied/pasted over UI_Aroidan_25 in Everquest folder tons of times. All with no result. It works fine for alt but useless so far for main. I can continue to do this and keep your UI. However I had downloaded a few little changes and wanted to try and integrate them into your UI. For ex. a horizontal spell bar/ reduced track window / enlarged bank window etc. However I am afraid to try and tamper with original now.

Sorry for all the junk but trying to give you all the info possible. Might you have any ideas? I have no clue at all and would love to clear this up. Thanks so much in advance and thanks again for best UI I have seen. It really P_sses me off to not be able to use your UI lol. :mad

cheers,

aroidan 65 ranger of Torv.
Blood and Guts
aroidan is offline   Reply With Quote