View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 07:11 PM   #41
xndor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well not exactly shure , my first accnt was just a week or 2 before velious release ( yeah i remember being able to drop money , starting with 6food/water, loosing corpse since lvl 1 , loosing xp at 3 , corpse rotted in 12mins? until lvl 10 , no newb armor , and the best of all , no bazaar ( EC was the bazaar on my server, man i loved that place but now its just a wasteland with 1 or 2 peopel in there , those were the days) ) anyway so my char list gose as

Shadowreaperi 16ikky sk , ayonea ro (lost accnt)
Harrie heavyhand 25dworf war , qellious( lost accnt)
Loneblade 27oger warr , ayonea ro ( main accnt)
Nanolasi 23Woodelf druid , ayonea ro ( main accnt)
Doted Darklord 51erudite necro , ayonea ro ( main accnt)
Whunchu 42ikky monk, ayonea ro ( 2nd accnt)

I orignaly started on ayonea ro , but then went to qellious b/c my friend had a char on that server and asked to to go to that server , but then it turned out that before luclin ( when they first but in the model options without being able to usethem and it was bugged and somepeople couldnt turn them on and not see them , and some couldnt turn them off and astill couldnt see them happend to him so his war got screwed over and lost all his gear his conmp couldnt handle all the modles , so then we went to ayonea ro , another player we knew played there and we stayed there