Thread: SoesUI 1.6
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 02:17 PM   #27
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by liliputt
OK great UI (always use this one for my druid). Installed OK and everything seems to be ok except for 1 problem (yeap there is always 1 thing aint there).

Very rarely when I click on the spell cast icon it suddenly stops working and I cant click on any of the 8 selected spells. RC doesnt work to remove them. I can still cast using Alt+Number and I can still use the mouse on all the other icons but casting is out until I either zone or log and come back. Tried it on 2 different characters on different servers and it has happened on both.

This is the only problem I am having and it only happens with this UI so sorta confused. Never happened before I used 1.6 and the patch the other night.

Any idea at all?

Yea I figured that out.. it only happens in 1024x768 resolution. The Short Duration Buff Window is a few pixels too high and in that resolution it sometimes overlaps the Spell Cast Bar. I'm gonna fix it soon, in the mean time you can turn off the Short Duration Buff Window (ALT+E), or edit the .XML file and make the length shorter.