Thread: Lunix1 prebeta
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 11:17 PM   #23
Taleisin

love the crying face Shadrak. Though looking at the hordes of people who use FU as well as LunixBuff (all 3 of them) it occurs to me that no one really wants a UI that I nor Tinkfu offer (a uncluttered with laggy graphics UI), yes I did learn modding the EQUI from Tinkfu, and I have tryed to following the path of the FU, but it just isn't working out. Perhaps Tinkfu was right,
Quote:
{Last Sunday, around tea time, messhall, Fu Labs}
Master Tinkfu The Gearless: You know, all that I have tryed to do with FUUI and other FU products has been in vain, no one needs a basic mainly text interface anymore they are just as happy with a UI that adds half a minute to thier zoning time, as long as it has gears and blows steam off the spellbar

Taleisin The Seer: There are those out there who still want a simple, text based UI.

Master Tinkfu The Gearless: Name one.

Taleisin The Seer: Me.

Master Tinkfu The Gearless: you don't count.

Cindy & Nails: WE DO!!!

Master Tinkfu The Gearless: go back to your EQOA you traitors.

(On The Phone) Maeldrew Maelfu: FU19 is broken and I got a PoG Raid tonight.

Taleisin The Seer (talking on the Phone): email me your UIerrors.txt and UIProbeoutput.txt
hang up
Master Tinkfu The Gearless: so you going to be able to handle the proddies this week without me an` Cindy?

Taleisin The Seer: yeah they shouldn't be able to phase me long as I have my claritinD

Master Tinkfu The Gearless: hey, yeah about that... I forgot to get the prescription refilled

Taleisin The Seer: ...

Master Tinkfu The Gearless: tal??

Taleisin The Seer: *eye twitches* ... I'll be ok, just bring me something when you get back from dallas.

it went on from there but you get the jist of it. I'll be trying once more to create a UI to my likeing but it is not easy to please someone seeking perfection.