View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 02:30 PM   #9
valbarr
A Ghoul

Server: fennin ro

well the main reason i have the big TK draconis spell gem, is because you right click the big gem to get spell favorites up, this of course isnt needed now that we have /mem (favorites name)

also im a mage, the targetting bar, does have above it a little green bar showing your pets health, and below it, a purple spell casting bar, i will show this in another screenshot. all that info together, is great for me i can see mobs health, pets health, if my nuke is going to get off in time, all my looking at same part of screen.

as for right clickes, ALT f brings up a click click box, using friends window

player window, mostly its the same as the group window, except gropu window has ticks between bubbles, but i havent found a player window that either looks as good, or has the info that i want to be able to see all the time

another thing i have tried to do with this UI, i want stuff to vanish when not needed, notice when you dont have a group, there are no empty bars ,or anything just a small set of numbers to the right of screen, and also when you dont have a target, the target bar vanishes, out of the way

i used to have a spawn timer on the pet window, but sony made that impossible, as that window now vanishes when you dont have a pet, etc

currently im using viewport so bottom half of screen is blank for chat window etc, but i have been toying with simply making chat window borders go invisible if the pointer isnt on it, so you see the full screen

im going to make a better screenshot with a full group, and a pet, and a spell half cast, see what you guys think

im currently using 1024x768 but this UI works well in almost any resolution even 800x600
valbarr is offline   Reply With Quote