View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 02:19 PM   #12
Thomus
Featured Artist

Server: Brell Serilis
Featured Artist
Send a message via Yahoo to Thomus

Monk and Warrior animations are nearly done, I will say that the Warrior class animation utilizes a sword and shield with really cool effects as if to be in battle, and the Monk animation was really fun, it allowed me to design a really cool throwing star with hand animation, I don't play either of these classes but I may use them myself, in fact I asked Remelio to make the installer automatically allow installation of any animation for any class via a menu selection, that way people don't have to hack the install files to get it to work, when all of the class animations are done (including the Paladin remake, didn't like how I did it), I will go back and review every animation and get as much feedback from the community as possible, and if I have to completely remake some fo them then I will, I want each animation to absolutely reflect each class, and I want each one to be the highest quality, many of them were rushed which is why there are noticable differences between several of them.

Anyhow, the UI that I'm most excited about is Magika, this is the UI I am planning to use myself.
Thomus is offline   Reply With Quote