View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 02:51 PM   #43
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Now that I can be completely subjective (ie I'm speaking for myself here) ...

The "con" border around the targetting window is ugly ugly ugly and is going to completely destroy the appearance of many custom UIs. Also, make it or the red flashing "attack border" movable. I want them on the same window. Consider how many folks have completely swapped the player and the target windows, in order to have the flashing border around the "target".

In all practicality though, I too like the idea of the mob's name being the color it cons. I think that would be a much better implimentation of it.

As for the targetting circle ... what targetting circle? Has it not been implimented on Test yet, or am I just not seeing it? Because I certainly don't see it.

I'd also love to see them impliment the ability to change the font size. It's nice that we can now pick and choose whatever font we want from what is installed on our computer, but give us the ability to scale them, too.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote