Thread: Melee Chat Log
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 09:57 AM   #10
sc2kmayor
An_Arcane_Lurker

Server: Mithaniel Marr <The Mages of The Mist>
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Wow, a lot to consider, especially for the Wizard who will never have a manaburn that rocks...but wait....maybe after they let warriors and other melee classes start kicking butt and keeping aggro, (I pull taunt off a warrior with one of my half-a$$ed nukes?) maybe then they can work on giving me an the other classes something that changes our way of life as well...

Really tho. I've read a lot into this I think, but I never played a warrior, I didn't want to go auto pilot on attack and every once in a while stop watching TV to press the kick or bash button, but dont get me wrong, give me an opportunity to play Street Fighter and beat the crap outta someone and I'm all over it still.

Chun Li > Low Light Kick > High Hard Punch > High Hard Kick > *Stun* >> WOOT Spinning Flying Kick!!! Just had to wait for my opening.

>>> I may finally play a warrior after all.

And I dont care what anyone says. Can have your taunt at 250, beg at 250 and the fastest weapon in the game, When I pull taunt off a warrior, I'm always happy to see the Paladin in my group grab it back supah fast. Imagine the posibilities to improve Pally options once the warrior is once again the Lead Tank.

Oh yeah >> Bandages --- I agree totally. Warriors should start with 100 in bind wound and be able to bind to 50% until 25th and then uncap to 75 then uncap to 100. (course I also think I should be able to find consumable mana potions.)