Old 11-25-2003, 04:50 PM   #16
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by samual
Take my word for it you will lose many a players to this change /sigh

Actually I think its just the opposite, I think you will gain back some of the warriors who have left.

My wife for example is so excited about these changes she is already dusting off her warrior. She has not played in nearly 3 months, but now with the addition of "something to do" as she put it.. she is coming back.

in over 3 years of playing, the only common thing I have seen from people who leave the game because of "XXXXXX" is that they are generally not happy in the game anymore, even before the change. And of the people I personally have seen leave I would say a good 40% have come back to play, either a different class or different server.

And I would have agreed with you about making the game to easy on a few of the last changes.. but this one will actually make people pay attention, plan thier characters and attacks, and even show some signs of intellegence. When you see a 65th warrior with no "skills" over 60, you will know they are one not to group with.. find yourself a pally.... right Laertise?? (hehehe)

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote