Fozzik
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Solusek Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

If the protest is actually to be at 8pm eastern... I think that translates to:
7pm central
6pm mountain
5pm pacific

I may be wrong do to some weirdness with daylight savings time or something... but I think these times are correct.

As far as the merrit for the protest... sure it's easy to click "no" when you get the popups. I got three the last time I logged in... one at the patcher, one on the old parchment background, and one graphical purple one on the server select screen. The point isn't that it's not all that bad now (I think it's plenty bad, but some might argue that), The point is that if we don't do something, I promise you it will get worse.
If we let it go... and they decide to start having ad windows pop up in front of EQ during your play session... would you still say "It's easy to click no...".

We're paying for this service. We shouldn't be inundated with advertising. I've been a paying customer to SoE for as long as they have run EQ... they don't need to "sell" me on their products. I'm either going to play LoE or I'm not... bothering me is certainly not going to get me more interested. They are doing it simply because it's easy for them, and it's free. It needs to stop.

fozz
Fozzik is offline   Reply With Quote