Thread: El Kiss
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
EricLongsten
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default El Kiss

EL_KISS1.0A
I put my first "public" skin up yesterday and some of you have already found it. As the name implies there is nothing fancy about it. I redid the group, inventory, hotkeys, buffs, and container windows to make them more useful to my play style. Some cosmetic changes to several other windows to make them fit in better with the new ones and a custom spell bar as well. The A version was designed for a caster but I put in a few extra tweeks to keep it viable for a melee. If there is any demand for it I can finish up the B mod for the pure melees. All of my windows that do not use custom graphics are fully compatible with the "default" standards and can be freely mixed with other mods. Feel free to commence with the praise, criticism, bug reports and other comments.

I also posted 2 versions of my bags independently for anyone who wants just them. I shrank them down just about as far as is possible without overlapping or changing the size on the slots. I also made them "sticky" so it is nearly impossible to move them by accident.
EL