View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 11:13 AM   #3
Riklaunim
A Ghoul

woot! thanx Cairenn. No rush, glad to have a reply =)

You know the meters im refering to right? I tried a bunch of stuff this morning on Photoshop. I even tested by making a new folder and just placing your windows_pieces file in it with nothing else and my atttempted to edit in another.. and got the same results. So i know my issue is inherant to that specific window_pieces01.tga file. Im sure my attempts to edit werent effective since ive never worked with TGA files before. Are they layered? is there something special that has to be done with a TGA file that is different than a standard image file?

just to give you an idea. the negative effects i experience are:

in chat windows the lines that form the borders of the displayed text, text input fields are not straight lines, they appeared to shift halfway through the length of the bar.

also, because the file im using is using your UI, it doesnt show the intendation for the charm slot when using the default inventory window.

P.S. Is Tking still working on EQLive stuff? should we expect a spellgems/etc update from him? (the ezboards are all down, or were this morning. So i couldnt check to see if he had posted anything about an update or if he was planning to amend his gems with new designs for the new gems.

THANX !!! in advance for anything

--Rik

Im sure you know exactly which meters im refering to but i figured since the ezboards are back up i would post the link from the Tking boards which has the picture of the meters on it.

http://pub227.ezboard.com/fmaximus9...picID=222.topic

(edited to update link)
Riklaunim is offline   Reply With Quote