View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 11:29 AM   #1
Kelletia
A Fire Beetle

Unhappy Can't find the perfect UI

I've tried out various UIs and can't seem to be able to mix and match one to suit my playstyle. Every UI that I've seen are having chatboxes designed at the bottom of the screen, hotkeys, spellgem on the left side - which I am not used to.

I am hoping to find a UI that is; chatboxes on the top or look good splitted into two - top left (where main chat is) and top right(where dmg msg is). Player info, Buffs and short duration buffs to the left. Hotkeys and Combat abilities, spell bar, group info, target info with attacking on and off indicator, on the right.

Basically something that only occupies the top left and top right side of the screen leaving me a clear view of the bottom (to watch where I step) and a clear view of the top middle (to watch targets' names) and all the clicking needed to the rightside (feels more natural as a right hander)

I did tried placing different types of UI to the left and right but they all seem out of place because of the design or sizes of different boxes.

Hoping someone out here can help make or think of a UI that is suitable to do such positioning. Many thanks and greatly appreciated.
Kelletia is offline   Reply With Quote